Search the forum,

Discuss Experienced Tiler wanted in Rawdon, Leeds in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

rachelk

We are having difficulty organising the construction of our wet room floor. I have posted for help in Tanking and Wetrooms 'Wet room with concrete floor. Who is right??,' if you would like to see the details. Got advice to post here for someone. I would like to find someone local to screed, fit UFH, tank and tile a wet room 1.4 x 2.1 metres. It does not need to be done very soon as long as everything else is right. Thanks for looking. Rachel

Reply to Experienced Tiler wanted in Rawdon, Leeds in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen