Search the forum,

Discuss Do my wall tiles have water ingress? (Photos) in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
I have started to notice a wet pattern look on my Porcelanosa Marmol Carrara Blanco bathroom wall tiles. I have looked at unfitted tiles and I do not believe the grey ‘wet’ looking patches to be a part of the design. Quite a lot of tiles display this pattern but not all. Also they are scattered all around and not necessarily just in the shower area. The tiles were professionally fitted and I am not sure if I am seeing things or this is a cause for concern, but I am nonetheless extremely worried and would appreciate your input.

Attachments

• IMG_0118.jpeg
    136.5 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0119.jpeg
    374.1 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0121.jpeg
    153.6 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0122.jpeg
    665.8 KB · Views: 27
Reaction score
Yes you most certainly have water ingress can see places in the grout and silicone where it looks to have come away from the tile, it looks like the tiles may be loose

GAZ5518

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Delaminated Tiles ::: Tap,them and they will almost certainly give a hollow sound !!
May be able to rake out grout , inject something like “Fix a Floor” and re - grout ….but generally …,Tiles off and Re-Tile
GW.

Reply to Do my wall tiles have water ingress? (Photos) in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen