Search the forum,

Discuss Dissapearing Non sitck tiling adhesive ๐Ÿ˜€ in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hello guys ! My Q here is where is the tile adhesive !!!!!!
Or Tile adhesive without the adhesion !!! Anyone seen anything like this before ? ๐Ÿ™‚

Bottom 2 row of tiles could clearly see failed grout causing the leak. Everything solid even wet looking lower section can you believe !

Took out row 2 up as you can see mostly dry but , no adhesive !!!! (Adhesive is on the tile but just flakes off !!!) Grout rock solid !

This was done in the days before waterproof board In Liverpool and the major development of the city means all the good guys are 10Xs "double busy" ๐Ÿ˜‚ So unless you want free accomodation in Sunny liverpool its gona be me alone

Hoping to use Roger bisby no more leaks around shower tray after all dries out and feels solid then seal around the shower valve

but any sensible suggestions on way logical way forward ( apart from full rip out to stud) greeeaaatly apprecated

thanks guys ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Attachments

• 14.jpg
    271.3 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_20230828_183733.jpg
    204.3 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20230828_191237.jpg
    219.9 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_20230828_184147.jpg
    197.2 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20230828_183840.jpg
    216 KB · Views: 25

Reply to Dissapearing Non sitck tiling adhesive ๐Ÿ˜€ in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen