Search the forum,

Discuss Can you use Mosaic Tile on a shower wall? in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
I'm installing 4x12 white ceramic subway tile in my shower and going from the shower base up to the ceiling. Seeing I'm going to the ceiling I wanted to break up the look of the tile by putting a boarder somewhere in the center of my shower. The Home Depot website said you can use Mosaic tile for floors, kitchen backsplash, bathroom and shower walls. On the back of the Mosaic tile box it has a disclaimer that says not recommended for heavy water areas, tubs, pools, shower surrounds or spas, now I'm not sure if I can use Mosaic tile as a boarder on my shower wall or not?

Reaction score
How do I find my center line for my tile layout on a corner shower, do I measure from the end of the shower base to the inside wall, or do I measure from where I want my tile to end pass the shower base to the inside wall?

Reply to Can you use Mosaic Tile on a shower wall? in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen