Search the forum,

Discuss Busy weekend.. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

E

enduro

What you guys been up to this weekend, i have been flat out with the kids. Yesterday my 7yo daughter had football practice, then looked at a job, after that swimming competition with both daughters. Today kids have a tetrathalon with pony club, horse riding, cross country running and pistol shooting...Roll on monday i can have a rest :lol:

T

TilingLogistics

Spent the last few days moving my daughter in to a house and am going to modify my pressure washer water tank today from 150litres to 250 litres. Going for a pint tonight though:lol:

Kev

F

faithhealer

Doing another of this years 50th birthday 'celebrations'. You and your mates start off with each others 18th and 21st parties and before you know you are getting letters off 'Age Concern' telling you about the benifits of energy efficent light bulbs!!! In ten years time I qualify for a B&Q discount card.. lol...

G

GazTech

My mate Kev has been over this weekend, Kev was my labourer throughout my career, spent all day in the pub yesterday playing pool and catching up on things.....Gaz

E

eyebeetiling

Been to a BBQ friday night and Sat night and got another one tonight. So I'll probably have gut ache next week!

andy-p

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Finally decided after years and years of swithering ive finally decided to take up the golf!! all me mates are into it , the social side looks great and it will get me away from the wife and kids now and again... :lol: so ive been on e-bay etc ordering up clubs, trolley, plus fours etc , i' ll probably turn professional and give up the tiling..... :joker: :thumbsup:

M

MrSpoon

friday night attended a mates 18th birthday party, drank way way way to much and saturday i pushed trolleys from 10:30am - 9pm while trying to sip water when i could and not pass out from heat stroke :joker: gotta love that part time job of mine :mad2:

O

Olz

I took this last week of work, spent the first two days deliberating on whether or not to withdraw from buying the new house.

Decided to withdraw so spent wednesday looking at new furniture and other bits and bobs to do the house were in at the moment up again.

Thursday, lay in then out into town with workmates for one of the lads leaving do.

Friday, in bed till midday recovering from thursday then out for a meal for the old mans birthday.

Saturday, another lay in, then up to watch F1 qualifying, then spent the afternoon on here, and tweaking website.

Today, Up at half ten ish, breakfast (full english) and just waiting for the F1 to start.

Happy Days

W

White Room

Doing another of this years 50th birthday 'celebrations'. You and your mates start off with each others 18th and 21st parties and before you know you are getting letters off 'Age Concern' telling you about the benifits of energy efficent light bulbs!!! In ten years time I qualify for a B&Q discount card.. lol...

It's the bus pass I'm looking forward to:grin:

C

CLAYS TILES

the wife went to london for the weekend,i was looking forward to a relaxed weekend,bo such look!
hey ho she returns today!!!!:mad2:

Reply to Busy weekend.. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen