Search the forum,

Discuss Best tile trim manufacturer in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums.com.

C

cowgomoo

Good Afternoon one and all, I am currently looking for tile trims and have been frustrated with Schluter, Genesis and Homelux etc and wondered whether there are other manufacturers of tile trims that I don't know about or have overlooked. Quality is the key here, not particularly mad colours or anything and quite specifically metal trims that are not only shiny chrome and steel but coloured - I know Schluter do a few but quite limited. All help and ideas gratefully accepted, thanks very much - Cow.

G

Gall.B

Do like schluter personally, Porcelanosa do some quality trims :thumbsup:

I dont buy anythin Genesis now :thumbsdown:

K

kendo1

I use Genesis, good quality from my experience. Reasonable prices.

Just as a matter of interest, what colour are you looking for, and why?

Coloured trims tend to age a bathroom, if you think back to the Seventies and Eighties avocado suites.

C

cowgomoo

Thanks Kendo, I have a client who wants to match a tile with trim. The tile is an Ivory colour and another is a beige which are all pretty ambiguous. The ivory tile matches perfectly with the Schluter soft peach but doesn't exist in metal or 12mm pvc. So casting about for new leads but it is proving a trying task. I just wondered if there was a make of trim that I haven't heard of. Done A-Trim, Schluter, Genesis and Homelux. Any advances ??? Cow

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I use Unique metal trim, quadrant or square options with nice corners to suit.

2011-02-10_13-45-34_975.jpg

Reply to Best tile trim manufacturer in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen