Search the forum,

Discuss Best Tile Cutter Blades - Rubi Cpc, Montolit Dna, Ats Diamond Blade And Dewalt Wheel in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

Yes the continous rim would have been better but i was shocked by the DNA wheel.....after all the hype it has received I expected a lot better !

C

charlie1

Wonder how the inverted 'A' from diatech would compare for around £100 for the one that fits the dewalt 24000 (fair price)!

G

Gazzer

Wonder how the inverted 'A' from diatech would compare for around £100 for the one that fits the dewalt 24000 (fair price)!

If they want to send one I will tell you :lol:, Actually I think thats the one Joe @Hillhead has talked about.

G

Gazzer

I will give it a try but I thought fairer that i used the wheels on the same machine and although the 230mm Sigma 86C wheel and the 86b could fit the DW2400 i would need a bore reducer from 30mm to 25.4mm

S

Sigma UK

Yeah, didn't think about that one. We do have the sleeve to bring the bore size down if you ever needed one.

G

Gazzer

Yeah I remember you saying, I will run a tile through the 9P when I get chance with both wheels though and see the results....not looking forward to getting it dirty though !!!

S

Sigma UK

I'm going to send the pics back to Italy Neale. They will love to see what you done with it. Vauxhall blue?. :thumbsup:

G

Gazzer

yeah It was the closest colour I could get from Halfrauds, Vauxhall Pastel Blue.
I wish I had gone for powder coating now....Oh well i will save that for when I get a 10M :lol:

Reply to Best Tile Cutter Blades - Rubi Cpc, Montolit Dna, Ats Diamond Blade And Dewalt Wheel in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen