Search the forum,

Discuss Best Laser advice please in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
What’s best laser for dura base matting? currently have a dewalt red laser but struggle to see the line and it’s starting to annoy me now. I use dura base 98% of the time cheers men

faceman

TF
Arms
Reaction score
We got by on the bosch floor lasers for years (protiler). My partner has the ProNivo one for about the same price and he loves it. The lines go out the back as well as the front so that's an added bonus. We mainly use them for setting out though and once we're happy we ping a decent chalk line. Saves a fortune in batteries and you can't accidentally move it. Red chalk is best on durabase and get it well chalked up.

Reply to Best Laser advice please in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen