Search the forum,

Discuss Bank holiday weekend........ in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
mine starts today (Friday) sons brakes up today so have to look after him....another in-set day, which I think means the teachers want another day's holiday cause they can't cope with the 14 weeks they already have !!!

bad news is its going to pee down here all weekend....might go to the cinema ....Godzilla or x-men....anyone seen them yet..??

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Camping up ulswster with kids and a few friends.
Basically kids stuff during the day and campfire songs and vodka at night

Reply to Bank holiday weekend........ in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All, We are looking for a tiler for potential tiling work in the Suffolk and Essex area. We...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Hi, We are tiling our kitchen with limestone tiles - we have already done it in the hallway and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I‘ve just finished tiling the majority of my garden path. Base is concrete, and tiles are...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen