Search the forum,

Discuss Asbestos awareness course in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

chille

Was wondering how many of you people have been on one of these?

If you have could you let me know you're thoughts on it please.

Cheers

W

White Room

I have'nt but it's got to be worth it...

Just done a job for a women whose husband was a sparks who worked alot down in the underground, died a year ago of aspestos.

Alan.P

TF
Reaction score
I have, what to say ? it's very informative, by that I mean I found out where and what asbestos 'could' be found in, frightening in other ways, when you hear the statistics of trades being killed by this year after year, add that to the fact, that no matter what people 'claim' you can not tell by sight whether a material has asbestos in it, you can not tell the difference between the various colours etc

C

chille

Thanks for the replys
I have done the course and whilst found it very interesting I struggled to understand how it will make my life safer, as Alan has just said there is no way of knowing unless a test is done.
How many domestic clients would be willing to pay for it? ? none I think

C

carlito

I have a mate who was a surveyor.

IMO Cant do u any harm knowledging urself up on it.

Reply to Asbestos awareness course in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen