Search the forum,

Discuss Aqua board /Jackoboard to plastered walls in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Ah OK,
Unless you already have the boards perhaps a liquid (paint on type) of tanking system would be easier for you? Especially if the skimmed plaster is nice and flat. Do insure the plaster has been allowed its drying time too!

Else, most boards can be put up with 'dot & dab' method (do prime first). Dependant on the particular board used, some recommend a metal fixing then screwed through the blobs of addy when dry.

If in doubt, call the products technical help line to make sure the products installed correctly

Hope this helps

Reply to Aqua board /Jackoboard to plastered walls in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am planning to tile a full height panel of split face tiles to sit 3” behind a log...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am a noob trying to tile our shower. Since the old tiles were taken off, some of that...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can't seem to find a solid answer as I realise so much depends on multiple factors. I'm...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen