Search the forum,

Discuss An awkward, embaressing plea. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Hi guys and girls,

This is somewhat awkward because you are all internet buddies and really don't know me from adam.

I've got myself in a bit of a pickle within my private life and as a result, i am seperated from my family. To sum it up in as breif words as i can, my partners ex has caused major issues and until they issues are delt with i have to live seperately to my family and children.

This is absolutely breaking my heart. What it also means is that i cant continue my self employed business whilst this all gets delt with. Im embaressed as hell having to do this but the next line might be able to help some of you guys out.

I am available for work, any work whatsoever from sweeping the floor, mixing addy, fixing tiles perhaps, will work for whatever anybody can offer me, no amount of pay would be considered a pee take. Anything i can claw in at the moment so i can at least give some money to my partner to help her support the kids in my absence.

I'm based in Peterborough, but would be willing to work absolutely anywhere. I may need some assitance getting to you and tools maybe an issue. I've not looked into how i would achieve that side of things, but im sure it would be manageable.

I know it's a massive massive plea/ask/ im tempted to beg. But i need to be doing something to support my family. So if anything i can do is of use to anyone please feel free to contact me.

Reply to An awkward, embaressing plea. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen