Search the forum,

Discuss Advice on fixing "professional" tile job in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Wilbur

-
Reaction score
Thank you for following up

I have just got the tile covered with plastic wrap at the moment because I am annoyed by the whole thing. But it seems to be well stuck on with the fix and grout stuff so I am mainly pondering whether to remove the rest of the silicone along that edge and redo it, or just the bit where the tile came off.

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
What did you decide to do in the end?

Wilbur

-
Reaction score
I just stuck it back on with the cheap adhesive, put some of the leftover grout on, and re-did the silicone bead on the whole wall. I didn't do the neatest job but at least it's not hanging off the wall.

Attachments

• IMG20240303131305.jpg
    218.8 KB · Views: 32

Reply to Advice on fixing "professional" tile job in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen