Search the forum,

Discuss Advice needed for tiling shower area in the Tanking and Wetrooms area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
I’m planning on tiling a shower area and was wondering what size trowel is best. Was thinking 6mm. We have 300x600x8mm porcelain tiles and it’s going directly onto bonded plasterboard. Any help would be greatly appreciated 👍🏼

Reaction score
I’m going to use Tilemaster setaflex standard adhesive, any thoughts on the best grout to use? Any help much appreciated 👍🏼

Kevbos

Arms
Reaction score
I’m planning on tiling a shower area and was wondering what size trowel is best. Was thinking 6mm. We have 300x600x8mm porcelain tiles and it’s going directly onto bonded plasterboard. Any help would be greatly appreciated 👍🏼
Can I ask what you mean by bonded plasterboard ?

Reply to Advice needed for tiling shower area in the Tanking and Wetrooms area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can't seem to find a solid answer as I realise so much depends on multiple factors. I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen