Search the forum,

Discuss 6 sqm wall tiling in Oxford + wetroom wall tiling in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

moggy

I'm looking for a tiler, who could help out on a project in Oxford- there is c 6 sqm of wall tiling to do - medium white tiles with some mosaic borders. Needs doing ASAP.
Then there are also the walls of a ensuite wetroom. ( not so urgent)
(The previous tiler has been taken long term ill. :-( )

P

PaulS

I'm looking for a tiler, who could help out on a project in Oxford- there is c 6 sqm of wall tiling to do - medium white tiles with some mosaic borders. Needs doing ASAP.

Hi,
Just seen the job. I know its probably a bit late but i've just signed up to this website. I'm just up the road in High Wycombe. Number is 07734 696729 if I can help at all?

specren

TF
Reaction score

Just found your note. If you still need a tiler, I am available to help you out if still needed. I know it was some time ago, but still, call me on 07850 597197. I am experienced in natual stone and wetroom installs. I live just south of Oxford. (shaun)

Reply to 6 sqm wall tiling in Oxford + wetroom wall tiling in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen