Search the forum,

Discuss 55-60sqm floor tiling job - private home. in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com.

GrayD

TF
Reaction score
Hi,

We have had a new flow screed floor put down (8 weeks ago) and are now looking for someone to prep the floor, prime the floor, lay Durabase C1 and then tile on top.

We have a wet UFH system in the floor so experience with preparing and tiling over this sort of floor is needed.

The room is clear and we're ready to have the floor fitted.

Postcode for reference is CV13 0DT.

Thanks!

GrayD

TF
Reaction score
Thanks for the offer but we have literally just appointed a tiler. There's more tiling that needs doing so I'll post back on here again if we have to change tiler for any reason. Thank you.

Reply to 55-60sqm floor tiling job - private home. in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen