Questions and tiling advice in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating - Tiling on Underfloor Heating. Whether Electric Under-floor Heating Systems, or Water (Wet) Under Floor Heat Systems. Radiant heating installation advice. Design layout and CAD for under floor heating systems. Hot water systems..
Search the forum,
Sticky Threads
Replies
Views
N/A
Normal Threads
Hi all, I have an issue with my UFH that I hope you can help with. We have UFH but have never...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I have a Heatmiser UH-8 RF control unit for my underfloor heating system downstairs...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, the company that installed my UFH omitted to commission it. I found out about this step...
Replies
Views
Can someone explain why a piece of conduit is placed over the floor pipe where it passes through...
Replies
Views
M
ok i went to look at a job wet ufh with flo screed on top all dried out etc the problem is in...
Replies
Views
F
Hi all, i have got wet UFH in my newly laid kitchen floor(laid in early August and UFH not...
Replies
Views
hmtiling
H
V
Hi all, I am amidst a DIY bathroom renovation and have just laid down my DCM pro mat and cable...
Replies
Views
N
I’m putting in an open plan extension (kitchen, sitting, dining). The extension will be L...
Replies
Views
Nick B
N
D
Does anybody how long s and c screed has to down before ufh can be commissioned or is it...
Replies
Views
G
Looking forward to fitting @Schlüter-Systems Ltd ufh tomorrow, customer chose it after doing...
Replies
Views
GoneGuy
G
W
Hi, We are in the process of renovating a newly purchased house, currently living downstairs...
Replies
Views
Westy
W
U
just a quicky ,just hought id ask what youve been using on ditra with ufh ,adhesive wise,cheers...
Replies
Views
hmtiling
H
A
Hi all, I own a flat which has electric underfloor heating throughout ontop of concrete floor...
Replies
Views
Hi all, some advice would be greatly appreciated. So the builder messed up in the loft during...
Replies
Views
S
All Please could you advise which is the best thin screed to go with for UFH? I know it will be...
2 3
Replies
Views
Sheldon Overs
S
Post a New Thread / Question
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen