Questions and tiling advice in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service - Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service > Find Old Out-of-Production Tile Makes and Suppliers. Find old tiles that aren't produced any longer. Often the original tile installer all over the country may leave a box of tiles under a bath or behind a panel in a room somewhere when constructing the building or room. It is when these get found, people will search for the name to sell them on. Use this forum to help aid that exchange..
Search the forum,
Normal Threads
Two of the border tiles in my bathroom have disintegrated around my bath. The tiler who I've...
Replies
Views
Waluigi
W
Dear all Does anyone know where I could gain about 40 white 100mm x 100mm Pilkington white...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am looking for a grey with gold vein marble tile stocked by B&Q. They have just...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Newbie here, first post. I am after these tiles: - Travertine - filled with what...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
Hello there Anyone recognise this bathroom border tile? I'm trying to track down just one...
Replies
Views
    • Useful
hi all, new here. Desperately trying to match the tiles in the photos! I have spent hours...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
have been asked to amend some existing tiling around replacement kitchen units if possible as...
Replies
Views
Hi all In my garage the previous owner and tiled most of the floor with this, but left approx...
Replies
Views
Good evening all I have a few cracked kitchen tiles 60 x 60 pics attached which looking to...
Replies
Views
D
If anyone has a a few of these lying about I would appreciate it
Replies
Views
Deleted member 51805
D
Trying to find around 12 Inalco floor tiles P8130. Tiles are 33 x 33cm light grey stoneware with...
Replies
Views
Hi Im new to the forum and am trying to track down some beige marble effect tiles sizes are...
Replies
Views
I’m looking for grey stripped tile about 30 years old. Pictures of the tile are attached. It was...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
Does anyone know where I can find a couple pieces of Latina Albero produced by Tau Ceramica...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Has anybody out there got any of these: Pilkington Indian Ivory universal 6" x 6"...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen