Questions and tiling advice in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service - Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service > Find Old Out-of-Production Tile Makes and Suppliers. Find old tiles that aren't produced any longer. Often the original tile installer all over the country may leave a box of tiles under a bath or behind a panel in a room somewhere when constructing the building or room. It is when these get found, people will search for the name to sell them on. Use this forum to help aid that exchange..
Search the forum,
Normal Threads
Can anyone help me out. Looking for these tiles Cervica SL’ Castelon Spain – Tile ref Artico...
Replies
Views
D
Hi Guys. I’m looking for just a couple of plain, gloss white tiles 245mm x 330 to replace a...
Replies
Views
M
Hi, I am looking for one 31.5x90cm Yakarta wall tile in beige due to a leak in the bathroom. I...
Replies
Views
MoragS
M
Hi there, I'm looking for about 4 SM of Serenity Tiles by Vitra " Warm Beige" 600mm X 300mm -...
Replies
Views
Hi , Does anyone have any Saloni Infinity Blanco LA5500 30x90 tiles? Looking for anywhere from...
Replies
Views
I just need one or two of these to complete a bathroom wall that was half-started by the house...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
Looking for a pack pack of these if anyone knows what they are or something similar . Cheers kop
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'm looking for Johnson Switch White 200 x 200 mm tiles. Please see photo of the tile...
Replies
Views
D
Looking for one box of British Tile Ceramic accolade grey matt tiles - please get in touch if...
Replies
Views
Im looking for maybe a dozen of these tiles. They are kitchen floor tiles maybe from the eighties.
Replies
Views
Hi everyone Joining up to ask if anyone has any of the above tile?s. House was built approx. 11...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen