Search the forum,

Discuss Warmup dcm pro heating in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums.com.

Albert

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gateshead NE8, UK
It’s a product I’m still not sure on, it comes at a premium price compared to other similar systems which you stick the mat down with adhesive but it goes down quicker. Your relying totally on the thin layer of glue for the whole job, and the castelations aren’t tapered just straight so not sure how the adhesive locks in?
I think with this system you have to self-level, unless i am
reading the instructions from your link wrong

Andy Tiler

TF
Arms
manchester
I think with this system you have to self-level, unless i am
reading the instructions from your link wrong
After using hundreds of mtrs Albert i would prefer to self level over the matt. with levelling compounds now setting in 45 mins its a doddle.. if ever a tile needs changing and easier see your chalk lines when setting out

Bopster

TF
Esteemed
Colchester
Thread resurrection time lol
I installed loads of warmup before but not the mat system. Kitchen I’m doing in the new year will have this type of system over a concrete slab with porcelain tiles. Height increase will be critical, obviously 10mm insulation boards set in flexible adhesive on the primed slab would be better but will 6mm boards be enough? I’ll Slc ontop of mat before flex adhesive and tile

Reply to Warmup dcm pro heating in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen