Search the forum,

Discuss Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the Tiling Work Showcase Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kilty55

TF
Arms
edinburgh
fired earth crackle glazed tiles

Attachments

• DSCF1636 (1209 x 907).jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 39
  • DSCF1634 (1209 x 907).jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 37
Q

Qwerty

Nice bathroom Geoff. I'll bet the customers were pleased with the result especially looking at the old room. Do you mind my asking how long that job took?

9 days start to finish. Problem was that it was the only bathroom in the house and it was a family of 4 adults. Rip out only took 3 hours...... The tiled bath wall fell on me in one whole sheet!!!! Just as well I was fitting a new bath!

martin1c

TF
Arms
Cheshire
9 days start to finish. Problem was that it was the only bathroom in the house and it was a family of 4 adults. Rip out only took 3 hours...... The tiled bath wall fell on me in one whole sheet!!!! Just as well I was fitting a new bath!

9 days for that kind of quality is going some. Well done. I've got a similar one next week, only one bathroom in the house so I have to re-install the WC at the end of each day.

Q

Qwerty

9 days for that kind of quality is going some. Well done. I've got a similar one next week, only one bathroom in the house so I have to re-install the WC at the end of each day.

I had my spark do all electrical related work, plasterer skim ceiling, a willing labourer to help with lugging bits and painting of ceiling. I did motor on with it though....... totally knackered at the end!!! Mostly 10-12 hour days!

Hi Guys! The latest work has just finished.On the right side of the wall will be installed big mirror.

Attachments

• IMAG0285.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 46
  • IMAG0289.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 51
  • IMAG0290.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 51
  • IMAG0291.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 50
  • IMAG0293.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 49
  • IMAG0294.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 45
  • IMAG0295.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 46
  • IMAG0296.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 44
  • IMAG0297.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 45
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the Tiling Work Showcase Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I spend some time in doorways. TJ's Doorway Mosaics for McKenzie Shop Front
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread for Each Tiling Job Completed. Rather than using the Show us Your Work Thread...
Replies
Views
Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can...
Replies
Views
Join The Tile Association and Get Noticed Some time ago joining The Tile Association may have...
Replies
Views
Morning all. Dan asked me to post up a thread about our training centre which he can then use...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen