Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for casual work (Sydney) in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hi all,

Currently backpacking around Australia and landed not so long ago so my plans to stay in Sydney for a few months for work and then start travelling

I have around 8 months or so experience under a qualified tiler, I was mostly laying subway tiles, plenty of grouting on all sorts of tiles, cutting all sorts of tiles including 120x60s for a few months and a bit of experience with placing 30x60s wall tiles and placing 60x60 floors

I have a white card however I don't have a car or drivers license, I'm in Sydney however and public transport can take me most places. Looking for part time work around 1-3 months, open to more if all goes well, thanks for considering 👍

Reply to Looking for casual work (Sydney) in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Further to my other post re our hollow tiles issue It looks like our tiler has dot and dabbed...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen