Search the forum,

Discuss Exterior Tiling in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

A

antded

Update on finished path.
Finally ... levelled withTilemaster Levelflex and fixed tiles with Tilemaster Ultimate. Finished with Ardex grout

The Ultimate Rapid is a superb product (will be using again). A rapid set that stays workable for nearly 30 mins

Taken a pici

Victorian Path.jpg

O

Old Mod

Update on finished path.
Finally ... levelled withTilemaster Levelflex and fixed tiles with Tilemaster Ultimate. Finished with Ardex grout

The Ultimate Rapid is a superb product (will be using again). A rapid set that stays workable for nearly 30 mins

Taken a pici

View attachment 78306
Don't want to rain on your parade and it looks really well,
but just a thought tho, did u check with TM about suitability of Levelflex for exterior use?
It's basically an internal product but can be used externally in certain situations, mainly well protected from the elements I think. Can't remember exactly.

Reply to Exterior Tiling in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I‘ve just finished tiling the majority of my garden path. Base is concrete, and tiles are...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen