Discuss Am in Ghana looking for work in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Trades tend to wind down a bit over Christmas period in the UK. New builds start coming to a stop, and suppliers tend to have a week or so off around the new year. So it might be best to pick this back up in January to be honest.

But keep checking the jobs area on the forum. We do have some jobs being posted now.

Trades tend to wind down a bit over Christmas period in the UK. New builds start coming to a stop, and suppliers tend to have a week or so off around the new year. So it might be best to pick this back up in January to be honest.

But keep checking the jobs area on the forum. We do have some jobs being posted now.

Thanks Dan it will be helpful. Can u recommend me to some companies?

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Am in Ghana looking for work in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just wondering what the general consensus is with grout for a shower. I have epoxy grouted...
Replies
Views
Hi there, We have red quarry tiles in our indoor entrance hall and my wife would like to paint...
Replies
Views
Hi, hoping for some advice.... Had a anhydrite screed laid early Feb. Looking at laying 20mm...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I am building my own house and now I'm ready to tile the floor downstairs. I have...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB