Questions and tiling advice in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating - Tiling on Underfloor Heating. Whether Electric Under-floor Heating Systems, or Water (Wet) Under Floor Heat Systems. Radiant heating installation advice. Design layout and CAD for under floor heating systems. Hot water systems..
Search the forum,
Sticky Threads
Replies
Views
N/A
Normal Threads
N
I have a client down here in New Zealand with a product called Speedfit Overfit board (UK...
Replies
Views
NZ_Tiler
N
B
Bought one of these for testing under floor heating, you can leave it connected whilst...
Replies
Views
Rookery
R
D
I want to use dural ci fh on a job soon . Now the mat is suited to wires from 2 to 5 mm but what...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D
J
Hi, we have travertine tiles all over ground floor that are slowly disintergrating and...
Replies
Views
J Sid
J
I have a job to do in this lovely house... under tile heating in all bathrooms and en-suites...
Replies
Views
M
Hi ive been asked to screed over an area of 65 sq m a entire ground floor in a house ( ive not...
Replies
Views
mike s
M
Discount is available for all traders. Information on this offer is in the TilersForums Arms...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can get a Schluter Ditra Heat E-R from? I've Lilly Tile & Stone but it...
Replies
Views
C
Hi everyone, We've an existing kitchen floor on Block & Beam + starting an adjoining extension...
Replies
Views
Swindiff
S
S
Hello all, We had a wet self levelling screed floor pumped into our kitchen back in October. UF...
Replies
Views
Ay up chaps Just re-doing one of bathrooms in my own house and just wanted to pick your brains...
Replies
Views
F
Hi all I'm wondering if I could get any advice on a problem I have with an anhydritic screed...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D
T
Turned up to a wet room that needed preparation done. The cable and sensor were connected to the...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
A
  • Poll
I am in the middle of house remodelling and I am wanting to install wet underfloor heating...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D
Hi all Just after some of your professional opinions on what to do with a situation I was faced...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen