Questions and tiling advice in the Canada Tile Advice - Canadian Tile Advice. Tile installation advice for Canadian and Canadian Tile Fixers. TilersForums.com.
Sticky Threads
A
Hi I am a complete novice when it comes to tiling so I'd appreciate the forums advice on a...
Replies
Views
Tiling Rates Per Square Meter / Per Day – How much do tilers charge? I know this is a hard...
Replies
Views

Normal Threads
Hello all, I have all the tile I need and the materials to redo my bathroom shower. This is my...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
    • Useful
I used to work in a tile shop in the the 1980s and we were given an ultrasound tile cutter to...
Replies
Views
W
Well done Dave, that is some posting..:thumbsup:
Replies
Views
Just got a call from Stuart. Stuart owns a tile shop and is currently looking for tilers (maybe...
Replies
Views
Have used bostik primer yesterday and it took some hours(4) to dry to walk on without anything...
Replies
Views
SteveS
S

Hi, I've put down quite a bit of tile over the years but always worked with backerboard. I'm...
Replies
Views
Zack Mc
Z
A
Hi I've just had my bathroom tiled in white matt ceramic/porcelain tiles and today I noticed...
Replies
Views
Lorac 1
L
Just revisited a lady I originally quoted to tile a bathroom for about 6 weeks ago. She decided...
Replies
Views
Evening all, I’ve been asked to tile some exterior walls. When I say walls, they are planter...
Replies
Views
M
Hi, I've posted this on the plumbers forum but it seems that I should really have posted here...
Replies
Views

A
Hi, I'm looking for some next steps advice on a complex situation. I'll try to include any info...
Replies
Views
Tom Tidmarsh
T
Hello, I recently posted another thread on the forum asking for advice on the quality of a...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, I am looking for a couple of discontinued border tiles by Pocelonosa. They are called...
Replies
Views
efb203
E
Hello, My bathroom is completely new. I had not more than five showers there and I noticed dark...
Replies
Views
Mrs Jenny
M
H
Hello, After a bit of help and advise please. I've used the clinker before to cut...
Replies
Views

Hi, I need to do a herringbone shower enclosure with 7.5cm x 30cm tiles. When these are laid...
Replies
Views
Hello folks just a bit of advice needed I'm doing a 60 m trav floor next week and the substrate...
Replies
Views
M &j tiling
M
G
I have been trying out the Genesis Tiger trowel, yes the wobble notch item. It is said to enable...
Replies
Views
R
Hi all, not sure if this is the right path but I am trying to identify some tiles that...
Replies
Views
Mary De Bono
M
A
Hi We recently found pretty basic red and black victorian quarry tiles in our kitchen. They...
Replies
Views

Post a New Thread / Question

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

Latest Threads

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay