Search the forum,

Discuss Where to get a bench for my wet saw in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Q

quackfly

Hey all i was just wondering what you use for a bench for ur wet saws? I usually use the customers wheelie bin and level the saw with an old broken spirit level:) but i was wondering what or where to get a bench for indoors? Cheers:smilewinkgrin:

B

brian c

get two tressels from b and q and a piece of plywood to go on top,job done.:thumbsup:

tressels are around £10 each.

S

Sean fsy

tiles are just getting bigger and bigger these days, a table is no good half the time as the overhang needs supporting, ijust use mine on the floor.

D

doug boardley

mine has legs:smilewinkgrin:, (altho I do same way as Brian most of the time:thumbsup:)

D

dagger

i have one of those youngman hop ups,
i basically measured the outside area of the youngman,got a bit of ply and some 2x1 and battened the 2x1 to the ply.

now i have a "table top" i put on my youngman when needed!!

it works a treat and is easy to carry as it locks on to my hop up!!!

ill take some photos later!

Dagger

D

dagger

here you go.....youngman:

26362337.jpg

youngman with table top:

84602934.jpg

purpose built for my dry cutter!

52010546.jpg

Dagger

Reply to Where to get a bench for my wet saw in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen