Questions and tiling advice in the General Business Advice - Most of the members of our construction related forums run businesses. We have over 250,000 small businesses and several members who run very large businesses too! So we should have some of your business questions covered in this forum category..
Search the forum,
Normal Threads
Anybody else getting this anywhere? Or noticed any other changes (other than ads and bloody consent forms).
  • Dan
Replies
Views
HI Ive just completed 2 bathrooms for a customer and they have not paid me . After several messages and calls they are now ignoring me . The last message i had said they have an issue with one of...
  • miketiler
Replies
Views
Hi Folks! I'm a retailer from India and looking for tile visualizer for design requirements. Please help me find one so that my customers can visualize things before actual purchase. Thanks a ton!
  • aradhyatiles
Replies
Views
L
Looking for these 11cm sq tiles to renovate a 1970's bathroom, keeping the original tile work in situ. I've seen the blue and pink ones online but no yellow. Any leads?
  • LJP
Replies
Views
Charl-titch
C
Hi everyone, I have a delightful customer who thinks they don't have to comply with what they agreed before work commenced and has not paid invoices for two stages of work completed. Their issue...
  • DGH
Replies
Views
Any recommendations? AA etc looking at a ton plus, comparison websites all seem to exclude vehicles for business use. Cheers
  • Rodduz
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, My name is Gary and I am looking for work experience with a tiler on Saturdays. I live in Havant, Hampshire and I currently work in engineering mon-fri. I have booked myself onto...
  • garybladen
Replies
Views
What is the best size of a van for a tiler? Presumably, a smaller van, like Ford Transit Connect, should be sufficient. However, often you need plasterboards / backer boards. In such a case you...
  • SergeTiler
Replies
Views
Hello, We have had to have our bathroom ripped out to fix a leak from the upstairs flat. All work done by insurance appointed multitrade company. Things getting reinstated now, but to my amateur...
  • baytree709
Replies
Views
Just moving into the world of caravanning as from this weekend ,any one else own one ?
  • Dave
Replies
Views
hi all the old chugged finally gave up last week so after 177500 miles and constantly been repaired and with11 mths mot she went. so i went on the net, i wanted a 2.1ltr euro 6 lwb merc vito...
  • ray coates
Replies
Views
Has anyone put these down? There the big boys - 80 x 80. I have a 50sqm inside/outside job that a customer wants to use these for. About 35sqm inside and 15sqm patio. You can see them here...
  • se4tiler
Replies
Views
Apparently, from March, all diesel vehicles are banned from Bristol between the hours of 7am & 3pm. How is that gonna work 😡
  • CJ
Replies
Views
J Sid
J
Hello all. I hope you are all having a great weekend. I picked up my new (used) van yesterday. Transit custom l1h1. It has ply on sides but it’s a bit worn so I will be ripping that out. I need...
  • acaciaguy
Replies
Views
In light of the thread in the main forum of chappy being sued for the tiling he did. What does your insurance cover ? Mine just covers public liability. If I injure someone or damage property I’m...
  • acaciaguy
Replies
Views
Changing my van today, yes the vans a lwb big in, going from swb doblo, but to call and be told its going to cost 300 pound more for the Yr, 10 months to run on it is a total Pxxs take, so voiced...
  • Wishiwasatoptiler
Replies
Views
Just Rizzle
J
Hi lads and ladies, I could do with a few tilers van pictures. I know we've had a few threads on this, but I wanted to get your actual permission, and perhaps an updated pic. I'm making a blog...
  • Dan
Replies
Views
Just Rizzle
J
Hey would anyone be able to help me removing acid burn/vanadium stains (mainly greenish/yellowish with small amount of orange) from white/grey clay brick tiles? They came about (long strong) from...
  • nokidding
Replies
Views
It has to be able to fit 8 x 4 in it comfortably as well as the general kit. Any thoughts. Advice greatly appreciated
  • acaciaguy
Replies
Views
Morning.... Any one use a double cab pick up van for work, pros and cons if anyone does Cheers Matt
  • Mattash99
Replies
Views
Blunt Tool
B
evening all... That time of year for me to renew my insurance, but this year as i've worked on a few bigger projects (not just tiling), im finding that some peeple are asking for broader...
  • Cranbrook
Replies
Views
Just Rizzle
J
Anyone know where I can buy some 300+200 bumpy white tiles thanks In advance
  • Philrice248
Replies
Views
U
Anyone got a vauxhall combo sportive ,thinking of getting one,got a combo now but ,needs up dating,
  • Unused Account 1
Replies
Views
Just Rizzle
J
New Tilers Van Insurance Provider - But what makes a good van insurance firm these days - considering most vans never get stolen but broken into? Note that this is a public thread so perhaps...
  • Dan
Replies
Views
F
Just a quick one chaps, my public liability insurance has been less than £100 a year forever. This year I specifically added underfloor heating to the quote as I am doing more and more of it, the...
  • Flintstone
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
U
anyone got a mercedes vito looking at getting one cheers
  • Unused Account 1
Replies
Views
Unused Account 1
U
Is it a mistake to buy a new diesel van now? Would like to buy a new or newish van that'll last me 15+ years really. Transporter size. Only really diesels on offer. But with all the talk of them...
  • WDavison
Replies
Views
T
Hi, Advice required please... I had a porcelain tile to kitchen, dining and utility area. A boiler leak meant tiles started lifting and the drying company requested utility area tiles to be...
  • Tim2018
Replies
Views
Tim2018
T
O
    • Funny
I’m sure withba little imagination this could be adapted. :D
  • Old Mod
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
Post a New Thread / Question
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays