Search the forum,

Discuss who's working today? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mike

what's everyone up to today? i've just started laying a 8m by 5m wood decking, the weathers not too good and i got to be finished by midweek as a crane's booked to lift the hot tub on the new deck. no it's not mine, i wish :prrr:

M

Mike

I'm working, got 4 Mtrs tumbled trav kitch splashback

Sent from my iPhone
my worst nightmare, slashbacks! i did one 2 weeks ago, 700 4" porcelains, my back was killing me after leaning over the worktops:mad2:

S

Stewart

Not working as such, I'm off to do Edinburgh Parkrun, then get van loaded for Monday morning. Working tomorrow though as I have a bathroom to grout.

Created on iPhone.....

I

Ian

Had a little lay in this morning! Quite a rarity! Going for breakfast and doing a bit of retail therapy with the family, no tiling shops allowed!

Sent from iPhone using tapatalk

D

DHTiling

my worst nightmare, slashbacks! i did one 2 weeks ago, 700 4" porcelains, my back was killing me after leaning over the worktops:mad2:

Drove 30 odd miles, waste of time , bad Walls and bloody wrong tiles

Sent from my iPhone

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
meant to be working but walked off a job yesterday.....absolute customer from hell..put up with her crud for 2 weeks prior to job and as i was dot n dabing her walls she called to say she woudl be discussing with her husband that evening if she still wanted to use me as her tiler or if she was going to look for another who was cheaper!

this was after she accepted a written price....erm goodbye missus

T

Tomtiler

had a small shower room floor to do finished now time for a few beers watch the arsenal game :)

Reply to who's working today? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen