Questions and tiling advice in the The Welcome Forum - Please post an introduction message in this forum by clicking HERE..
Search the forum,
Normal Threads
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, this is a long shot but I'm looking to see if anyone recognises this discontinued...
Replies
Views
To Remove Old Glue, Mastic or ?. OR to add Glue and Leave what's there in place? The plan is...
Replies
Views
Our tile installer abandoned our new installation project. A smaller section of cut tile...
Replies
Views
600 x 600 tiles over 600x600 tiles. Lower tiles solid. WHY is 10 mm of adhesive recommended...
Replies
Views
I am looking for a supplier of these particular tiles:- PLATT ENGLAND - FERROLITE - REG No...
Replies
Views
Hey guys! I am in need of some solid advice. I just had some terracotta tiles installed. It had...
Replies
Views
Anyone have issues getting a clean break with a sigma cutter
Replies
Views
Hi I am new on here and I am going to tile over tile in my shower and was wondering if I can use...
Replies
Views
M
Hi I am a diy tiler and have joined this forum hoping that I might find some discontinued wickes...
Replies
Views
Carol Firth
C
L
Hi there, Have bought a house with these tiles and think they are about 10-12 years old, would...
Replies
Views
Annie Woolcock
A
I'm looking for some advice. About five years ago I had porcelain paving tiles laid on my patio...
Replies
Views
Hi, In the space of a couple of weeks my beautiful gray/ block stone bathroom tiles on the floor...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen