Search the forum,

Discuss You dont get many customers like these. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Only got breakfast cooked for me once, when I helped tile the ‘Fire & Stone’ restaurant in Westfield. It’s a pizzeria but the pizza oven had not yet been turned on. We got a lovely full English buffet. It was a really nice gesture from the owner. Worst time ever was when a customer kept baking lovely cakes & pies for her family. I could smell the lovely smells all day, but I never got offered a crumb.

W

White Room

We was working in a empty 2 mil house and couple lived next door in the other 2 mil house.

She would bring us supersized pizzas about 4.30 in the afternoon everyday, I was a bloater:drool5:

P

paulyoung666

reminds me of the time i was fitting double glazing , the bloke kept offering us all sorts of food and drink , we declined after seeing the 3 buckets he had in his bedroom , i will let you guess what the contents were :yikes:

Reply to You dont get many customers like these. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen