Search the forum,

Discuss What you doing this weekend then Boys ?? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

I have just finished work and will be out tomorrow in the sunshine and country fresh air :thumbsup:

mz30

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Finished at 1pm working in the gaffers house some 900x250 planks from porcelanosa done the front room yesterday and prepped the other room today plus grouting, doing absolutely sod all tomorrow.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Got leathered last night, house party at my mates, dancing to cheesy 80/90s music untill 4 this morning.
Just had a ruby and a few beers to feel human again :)

I

Ian

Started on my garden today. First job is to build a wall, I thought it'd be easy, a bit like 3D tiling, turns out it's not quite the same! There's 1500 bricks to lay and I managed 135 today, gonna take a while!

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Started on my garden today. First job is to build a wall, I thought it'd be easy, a bit like 3D tiling, turns out it's not quite the same! There's 1500 bricks to lay and I managed 135 today, gonna take a while!

You have to put the grout in-between each brick as you go along Bri, rather than at the end!!

Reply to What you doing this weekend then Boys ?? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen