Search the forum,

Discuss Weekend in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

T

Tile Shop

Was down in Cardiff seeing them at the start of June as well.
Best live band you will hear.

I hope this doesn't start a music war but I would have to disagree.......... MUSE anyone?

I would also have to throw Slipknot and Metallica into the mix aswell in a close 2nd and 3rd place.

Anyway, as for the weekend..... Bowling tonight, then tomorrow, I'm starting my conservatory floor. Ripping the old tiles up and seeing what lies beneath. Hope its not a horror story.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Went to watch ac/dc the other week, gutted when axl rose took over from johnston , but he was brillient

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Seen phonics and slipknot. Phonics better imo. I didn't like slipknot I'm not into heavy rock at all but mates who I was with wanted to watch and I didn't want to lose them at the reading festival or v festival or whichever one it was at the time.

T

Tile Shop

Went to watch ac/dc the other week, gutted when axl rose took over from johnston , but he was brillient

Johnson was supposed to be coming back if they could sort his hearing out. But looks like he's just been given a radio show which implies to me he ain't coming back. But gotta say, Axl's voice does fit the role. If not him, who else could have done it?

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Yeah gutted , my brother went to bon scotts last gig in the 70s in the uk and it would of been fitting if i went to johnsons last gig in the uk .
I nearly sold my ticket , glad i didnt it was superb , and roses voice fits the bill just as johnsons did after scotts

Reply to Weekend in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen