Discuss UT Prolevel Ultimate - full pallet in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I've over ordered on a recent levelling job and have a full pallet of 48 bags lf UT Prolevel Ultimate left over. Belt n braces top make sure we didn't run out!

Date of manufacture is 27.07.2023

As the pallet is still fully shrink wrap sealed from the factory I can organise free pallet delivery to mainland UK. Location is Leicestershire

The supplier has gone back on their verbal word that I could return unused goods citing the fact that there is a finite shelf life. I believe its 8 months so plenty of time left.

I'm looking to recover as much of my costs as I can so looking for £700 ono

thanks

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    487.8 KB · Views: 10
  • image1.jpeg
    506.3 KB · Views: 10
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to UT Prolevel Ultimate - full pallet in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks