Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

C

charlie1

Porcelain wetroom with UFH.
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 53
  • image.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 52
C

charlie1

Don't know why, but I always seem to have problems uploading pics. Och well, done now, hope you like my work. Would like to encourage other users to post pics of work, be good to see.

M

Mr Tiler

Don't know why, but I always seem to have problems uploading pics. Och well, done now, hope you like my work. Would like to encourage other users to post pics of work, be good to see.

maybe its because your using a camera from the 60's :sofahide:

- - - Updated - - -

lovely work though charlie

O

Old Mod

Yeah me too [MENTION=1363]charlie1[/MENTION], but I was shown by Bri and Ali how to do it with Tap Talk. Much better results and quite easy

O

Old Mod

Thanks Charlie, appreciate it. That thread 'wall and floor tilers work' although it's similar to this one it doesn't allow replies. That way u can put up work and not get slated by anyone! :rofl:

R

rainsco

jura01.jpg jura02.jpg jurax03.jpg jurax01.jpg jurax02.jpg jurax08.jpg jurax05.jpg jurax04.jpg jurax07.jpg jurax06.jpg

little update from my 3,5t jura limestone site. special is i tried to get all fit to render what is possible.

Reply to Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks