Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

P

Peter

Some 800s awaiting a second wash:

20130810_153354.jpg

R

rainsco

aufmass03.jpg
i decided to hit all from the wall to get maximum place

schiefer03.jpg
i think i need a bigger van

in progress.. all walls renderd to tilelevel.
schiefer02.jpg schiefer01.jpg

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Rainer that job is top notch, nice to see tilers who can still render, also good to see a van that is stuffed to the limit. Just like mine.:lol:

Respect to you.:thumbsup:

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Lovely job Rainsco, but there's no room in your van for your Bratwurst :lol:

R

rainsco

the grey stuff its called heraklith . its a plate on wooden wool base.. it was very often used in houses from 1970 for renovation. and for radiator niches it has a styropor core.
and by the way. the site is near nürnberg. home of the orginal bratwurst. last week was the 700th birthday of this würstel. (i´m 90% veggie by the way)

Q

Qwerty

A cloakroom floor tiled today using grey travertine. Played around with layout as awkward shape but owner decided she liked this best

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379964668.281348.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379964680.091209.jpg

P

Peter

Used some left over travertine I had in the garage and tarted up the back step. Not the ideal material for it but tidied it up. Just followed the original 60 year old contour so not quite the perfect semi circle. :lol:

20130823_183857.jpg

R

rainsco

started tiling a bathroom last week with unusual stone. terlaner porphyr from south tirol. i like that very much. its brushed surface and looks like lava (or blood sausage :)) combinated with lightbeige 120x60 tiles.
tep01.jpg tep02.jpg tep03.jpg tep04.jpg

Reply to Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks