Search the forum,

Discuss UFH Training in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

robertpr

depends when you run it. I've done both electric and wet installations, so is this course for complete novices or would I benefit from it as well???
Robert

A

allrounder

It sounds to me like if enough respond there will be a few courses?

Would be good to see a complete installation if possible i am studying plumbing at the moment looking to do a tiling course soon and have been thinking about a ufh course to boot so this is perfect for me:hurray:. Hoping to set up for myself as a bathroom/wetroom installer when this credit crunch is over:dizzy2:.

beanz

TF
Reaction score
I'd definitely be interested if you run a seminar a bit further south. Yorkshire's a bit far for me, although it's still pretty tempting. I'll keep any eye out for the dates etc, as you never know... ;)

M

manaylor

I'm interested and so is my partner. We are in Sheffield. Commuting and time slot would not be a problem. Please count us in. Ta! Martin

N

nickg

I'd love to come Aaron - is it open to non-trades people - I joined the forum from a personal perspective 'cos I'm a perfectionist when it comes to DIY so like to learn from those in the know...

K

kmstiling

Put me down, look forward for more info. Only at Retford south of Donny

kms tiling (Karl)

Reply to UFH Training in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen