Search the forum,

Discuss Training 20th November 2009 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

M_M_Suzie

Hello again Everyone!
:welcome:
Our Training Manager here at Mapei, Mr Chris Myatt, is offering up another Training Day on Friday 20th November 2009 for anyone who'd like Product Training here at the Head Office.

Like October 19th’s training, the Product Training will include a Tour of the whole site, meet and be welcomed by the people here at Mapei, have an opportunity to go through any successes/difficulties with products and have a hands on experience if you wish to.:thumbsup:

We're planning the day to start around 9:30-10:00am again, hopefully giving everyone enough time to get here, lunch will be provided and training goody bags will be given out at the end of the day which is around 4:00pm.:thumbsup:

We would like to make sure we have at least 8 people interested and to keep the training concise and effective, we limit the day to 12 people; we want you to get the best and most out of your day!

What Products we have demonstrated is completely up to what you would like to see; include your request in your email if possible – I will contact you and ask if you what in particular you’d like demonstrated.:yikes:

If you would like to come and have free Product Training please email us on[email protected]; please enclose your name, company and contact number. It's probably fair to have a first come first serve guideline.
Everyone will receive an agenda for the day again beforehand!
Hopefully this one will be just as successful as the last!!!:thumbsup:

Thank you everyone!!!!

Suzie Withers
Marketing Assistant
On behalf of
Mapei UK Ltd

G

Gazzer

I guess it would be too greedy to attend again so soon :oops:

But guys/gals you will have a great time if you go...Well worth it :thumbsup:

D

Deleted member 9966

Could somebody get me a t-shirt if they go? I can't go but would love a t-shirt :thumbsup:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello again Everyone!
:welcome:
Our Training Manager here at Mapei, Mr Chris Myatt, is offering up another Training Day on Friday 20th November 2009 for anyone who'd like Product Training here at the Head Office.

Like October 19th’s training, the Product Training will include a Tour of the whole site, meet and be welcomed by the people here at Mapei, have an opportunity to go through any successes/difficulties with products and have a hands on experience if you wish to.:thumbsup:

We're planning the day to start around 9:30-10:00am again, hopefully giving everyone enough time to get here, lunch will be provided and training goody bags will be given out at the end of the day which is around 4:00pm.:thumbsup:

We would like to make sure we have at least 8 people interested and to keep the training concise and effective, we limit the day to 12 people; we want you to get the best and most out of your day!

What Products we have demonstrated is completely up to what you would like to see; include your request in your email if possible – I will contact you and ask if you what in particular you’d like demonstrated.:yikes:

If you would like to come and have free Product Training please email us on[email protected]; please enclose your name, company and contact number. It's probably fair to have a first come first serve guideline.
Everyone will receive an agenda for the day again beforehand!
Hopefully this one will be just as successful as the last!!!:thumbsup:

Thank you everyone!!!!

Suzie Withers
Marketing Assistant
On behalf of
Mapei UK Ltd

Cheers Suze. :thumbsup:
I'll email the forum with a link to this topic.

D

DJT75

Aaaahhhh - there's 4 dates this year I can't make, so far you've picked 2 of them. Maybe the next one after this :thumbsup:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Perhaps let them know of the other two dates you can't make it so they can plan around you, if you're one eighth of the course, it might be worth them picking a date you can attend next time mate. That said, they may choose dates that they can train and perhaps can't guarantee to work around the trainees as such. Worth a try though mate.

D

DJT75

Perhaps let them know of the other two dates you can't make it so they can plan around you, if you're one eighth of the course, it might be worth them picking a date you can attend next time mate. That said, they may choose dates that they can train and perhaps can't guarantee to work around the trainees as such. Worth a try though mate.

Well, there's 2 definite no-go dates & they're next week (2 weeks before this next training day) so I think I'm safe there. But impossible to give exact future dates as who knows what I'll be doing on any given day.

I'm defo interested, just need to be lucky on dates :thumbsup: To be honest, early 2010 is probably better now anyway for me.

Reply to Training 20th November 2009 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen