Search the forum,

Discuss Topps Tiles, waiting all week for delivery in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Bathfix Bob

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Does anyone know how long it takes Topps Tiles to deliver a Rubi Pocket 40?

I ordered last Sunday night and its now Saturday morning and I'm still waiting, and I need my cutter.

Track my order? Ha! no chance, as their website says 'no current orders' on my account, delivery was supposed to be 4 days.

Ring up? Ha! no chance, all lines are closed.

I think this will be the first and last time I order from them online. I wanted to buy from Trade Tiler as normal but he dosen't list them.

Not impressed. :thumbsdown:

W

White Room

Does anyone know how long it takes Topps Tiles to deliver a Rubi Pocket 40?

I ordered last Sunday night and its now Saturday morning and I'm still waiting, and I need my cutter.

Track my order? Ha! no chance, as their website says 'no current orders' on my account, delivery was supposed to be 4 days.

Ring up? Ha! no chance, all lines are closed.

I think this will be the first and last time I order from them online. I wanted to buy from Trade Tiler as normal but he dosen't list them.

Not impressed. :thumbsdown:

Could there have been an error when ordering and it's not on it's way...just a thought.

Bathfix Bob

TF
Arms
Reaction score
This could be it, I'll have to check my debit card transactions.

Thanks whitebeam.

I could have driven all the way to Topps to collect one but its a good 40 mins each way in traffic and could only ever get there on a weekend so it would be half the morning wasted for the sake of £5.00 delivery.

Edit: What am I on about, I have a confirmation email and everything.....Doh!

Last edited:

Bathfix Bob

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Just rung Topps and he confirmed I should have it by now, it seems my cutter has fallen into a black hole. :prrr:

I mean why do Topps take 4 days anyway? Most companies manage to deliver the next day.

I just want a mini cutter, I'm sick of slogging the big clinker around for tiles a quarter of its size.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds like a one off perhaps. Delivery companies are often to blame for delays and "lost" items. I'm guessing they're resending you one?

Reply to Topps Tiles, waiting all week for delivery in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen