Search the forum,

Discuss Tiler's Labourer (please help) in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hi all.

I have recently gone self employed having left my job as a school caretaker/handy man .
I have my heart set on becoming a tiler having completed a 2 week tiling course over a year ago and having a go at various projects for friends and family, i am still in need to get some valuable experience with a pro tiler who has been doing it a little bit longer than I have !
I am 32 years old, reliable, hard working and very eager to learn ...
I live in the Midlands and have my own transport plus my own tools so if there is anyone out there who needs some extra hands please don't hesitate to reply!

I am happy to work free of charge as a laboruer I will happily mix adhesive, carry tools, make cuts or clean tools.. hell , i will happily clean someone's boots if it means getting some valuable advice!

I just really want to get some extra experience and confidence under my belt .
Thank you for taking time to read this and I hope to hear from someone soon .
Thank you guys and gals .
Dave the wannabee tiler !

P.s I make a crackin cuppa :)

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
I hope you find somewhere soon. I have moved your thread to the looking for work area!

Reply to Tiler's Labourer (please help) in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen