Search the forum,

Discuss Tiler In North East London Required For Arch Work in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
I have a job that I can no longer do and the client has asked me to find someone who is more than capable of cutting and polishing up for two small arch windows in their bathroom, as well as finishing off the small area around it. Its a days work maybe two dependent on how the arches go.

The story boils down to the original tiler being unable to do them so went off the job. His tiling is not great and i think there is a hint of d'n'd.

They just want it finished for function. £25p/h is the accepted rate I had in.

I will have the exact location very soon.

thank you

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting the job.

Do you think 16hours at £25 is enough to get a skilled stone worker in to do arch work?

Do you have any photos of it?

If anybody is interested please communicate via private message.

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
Dan, its a very small arch. not even a foot in width. £200 a day is what I aim for down here. Possibly could get more but I prefer not to parade as a builder !!!

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
It's an alright day rate that.

I don't know what people get anywhere to be honest. But cutting and polishing an arch to be perfect can't be easy! Ha

Reply to Tiler In North East London Required For Arch Work in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen