Search the forum,

Discuss ** Tile Giant Trade Discount for TF Arms Members Only! ** in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
I'm not havina dig at antone but its now been over a week since i got my email off nathan, but they still dont know anything about these discounts at the macclesfield branch. :thumbsdown:

Last edited:
M

Matt

I'm not havina dig at antone but its now been over a week since i got my email off nathan, but they still dont know anything about these discounts at the macclesfield branch. :thumbsdown:

There was a company news letter sent out on Monday and it was mentioned on there. If they don't know about it, then they haven't read the news letter when they should of

D

davy583

been in to tile giant sunderland today and thay know nothing of any big discounts. i just got the normal trade discount which is better then full price but not as good as promised

M

mags

been in to tile giant sunderland today and thay know nothing of any big discounts. i just got the normal trade discount which is better then full price but not as good as promised

Same at the benton branch in newcastle :oops:

M

Matt

Same at the benton branch in newcastle :oops:
Although the staff should know about your discount, it shouldn't make a difference if they don't. The discounts are automatic when they enter your details into the computer. So aslong as the form has been filled out and sent to Nathan, there shouldn't be a problem. If anyone has filled the form out, but isn't getting the discount. Please PM me your postcode and trading name and I will take a look on the computer system.

Last edited by a moderator:
N

Nkayjay

There was a company news letter sent out on Monday and it was mentioned on there. If they don't know about it, then they haven't read the news letter when they should of

Its called the Tile Giant Blogboard and I send it out every week to all staff by email! I will put another reminder in this week!

Reply to ** Tile Giant Trade Discount for TF Arms Members Only! ** in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen