Search the forum,

Discuss Tile Adhesive Manufacturers In The Uk 2011 - Popular Tile And Grout Brand in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian

Butech again for me this year, closely followed by Mapei and I've also used a fair old amount of Creative Impressions GBTA. Interestingly I've only used about 10 bags of BAL gear this year and that's all I ever used to use.

T

tarkett85

I only ever use Mapei's gear from Mapeproof 1k turbo surface membrane, through latexplan trade or renovation screed, eco prim then keraquick addy's and grout for price to quality ratio i do find their products to be one of the best. Used to use alot of BAL but they are rather expensive and not much if any better in my opinion.

G

Gazzer

How many did we get last year ...or the years before. More votes make the result fairer.

Surely we have more than 48 proper tilers on here ??? ( Lol that was bait)

Reply to Tile Adhesive Manufacturers In The Uk 2011 - Popular Tile And Grout Brand in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen