Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss The Pub Bog Tiling Thread in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

C

Colour Republic

Come on, don't deny it, you've all taken pictures of the tiling in the toilets of your local boozer.

I bet you would have taken far more if it wasn't for the guy standing next to you giving you funny looks and wondering if it's in fact him you're taking pictures of you weirdo.

I'm gonna take a guess and say most of the pics are because of shocking workmanship

like these little beauties...

pubt1.jpg
pubt2.jpg

Or maybe you took the pics for some other reason. This next one is in a real spit and sawdust type pub. ( To give you an idea I refurbed these toilets maybe 8 years ago and found not 1 but 3 pairs of boxer shorts stuffed behind the cisterns, all heavily soiled!!) They just had another refurb and decided to up their game but in truth it's just killed the whole encaustic look for me. If this place is doing it, then everyone is!

It's a nice job to be fair

pubt3.jpg

pubt4.jpg

pubt5.jpg

So come on, get those pics off your phone and share the weirdness:lol:

Q

Qwerty

This could be fun! Will try and get a cheeky pic at my local in the next week [emoji106]

C

Concrete guy

I'm wary of photographing anything whilst in the gents, what with operation Yewtree in full swing at the moment.:yikes:

Reply to The Pub Bog Tiling Thread in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks