Search the forum,

Discuss Thanks to Doug! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
It is with great regret that I have to inform you that Doug has stepped down from the moderators role on tilersforums.com

I tried to hang on to him but he had a good think while relaxing on hol's, and he's sure. So I'll not keep hassling him. :)

A BIG thanks to Doug from me personally for all the effort he has put into the forum over the years.

His dog forum and any other forum should be proud to have him on board. A great member and a brilliant Moderator even though he did claim he might not be so good as he said he wasn't as computer literate as he liked to be. That was years ago.

Thanks again Dougy and I wish you all the best with the vuvuzuela (always get that spelling wrong - I think of the South African trumpet and take it from there) forum.

O

Olz

Thanks for the time you've put in doug, been a big help.

Glad your sticking around still though your a top bloke, even if you don't have as much time as you have previously your input is still invaluable.

As Dan says, our loss is the dog fora gain. It is dog not dogging isn't it? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

W

White Room

All the best Doug with your decision and I'm sure your'll be flitting in and out of the forum...

D

doug boardley

thanks folks, don't worry, you're not getting rid of me that easily, I'll still be posting regularly:thumbsup:

Reply to Thanks to Doug! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen