Search the forum,

Discuss SDS Hammer Drill in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

area tiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
My old hitachi sds hammer drill has seen better days and am in the market for a new one ! I Need something reliable and powerful enough to remove all sorts of tiles from floors and walls , and in around the £250 -£350 price bracket ! Any recommendations ??

C

charlie1

Bosch GBH4-32DFR multi drill is good. Very powerful breaker and you can use it for mixing adhesive all day long, breaking / lifting tiles, core drilling tiles / walls. Comes in around£350

Chalker

TF
Arms
Reaction score
That's a proper drill.

pics not me! ( I've got less hair )

Attachments

• image.jpg
    278.9 KB · Views: 108
P

prceramics

i have the makita cordless 18v sds good bit of kit, they do a 36v version if you want something a bit more manley

not having a cord floating about is a bonus when ripping tiles off

Last edited by a moderator:

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
im on my second job in a row whereby I have needed a beast to get the tiles up !! Used two bosch breakers and they are making light work of it. cant remember the model numbers...GBH something or other 5kg I think on the current one. I would suggest getting a beast. my little sds hammer dewalt drill can not cope at all !

Reply to SDS Hammer Drill in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen