• Thread starter Graham Bright
  • Start date
  • Replies 36
  • Views 3K
  • Tags
    usa
Search the forum,

Discuss Quick question for tomorrow pe in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Pebbs

Nybor get back in your cage! You cant see every problem before you start a contract. But a good point, so I will pack my crystal ball into my bag tomorrow, for a pre-contract meeting.

Pebbs

G

Graham Bright

Tis a fair point. But the builder asked to meet me in the morning as a last minute thing. I turned up and he said can I start right now an d I said yes and he dissapeared we were talking all of about 3 minutes just to discuss the layout and that was it.

However, I totally agree and will keep him htere next time until I have checked everything more thoroughly.

Are there any pics on here with what you mean about the double trim. ??

Thanks all for your help bt the way.

D

DHTiling

You could always create a slope up rather than increase the height of all the floor to the 3/4 step.. a small slope will be safer than a sudden little step up.

We cannot see what you do, so guess work as to what will look ok in this situation.

nybor62

TF
Reaction score
Nybor get back in your cage! You cant see every problem before you start a contract. But a good point, so I will pack my crystal ball into my bag tomorrow, for a pre-contract meeting.

Pebbs
no you cant see every problem but a 3/4 inch step ,c,mon its not rocket science

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

You can source a profile for almost any situation, but I have improvised in the past using L shaped stainless steel or aluminium, back to back. Sorry will try to get pics, to make more sense.:thumbsup:

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

You can get preformed reducing trims from Dural, Schluter. etc.

Reply to Quick question for tomorrow pe in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen