Search the forum,

Discuss Need some advice to fix bad tiling job in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

A

AK774

Hi everyone. Just need some quick advice about my kitchen wall tiling which was done by 2 tilers and they are thinking they have done a decent job and there might be just few things which can be easily fixed when I feel that it should all be stripped down. I’m going to attach some pictures. All the grouting is uneven and just generally bad not to even mention other problems. The tilers said it’s no problem to put another layer of grout on top of the existing one which I’m not sure about? My question is - can it be fixed or all tiling needs to come down?

Reply to Need some advice to fix bad tiling job in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
I purchased some tiles on the 13th August from Topps Tiles in London, I wont say which one. But...
Replies
Views
Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I want to tile over a completely new floor. New floor joists have been installed with...
Replies
Views
Hi there Homeowner here who recently had my kitchen tiled by a professional tiler. We’ve been...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen