Search the forum,

Discuss Montolit DNA Blades NEW at Trade tiler. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

dna-550.jpg
Montolit DNA Blades
DNA represents the most important innovation and a genuine technological revolution in the field of diamond tools, since the introduction of laser welding in 1980

The diamonds are precisely arranged in individual positions around the circumference of the wheel. Even the orientation of the diamond grains is controlled!

The result is a blade that effortlessly cuts with minimal chipping on a wide range of materials with amazing speed and durability

Suitable for:

- Fantastic on porcelain!
- Quartzite
- Limestone
- Ceramic Tiles
- Terracotta
- Marble
- Travertine
- Granite

Wet cut only

Yes they are expensive - But you get what you pay for!

H

hillhead

I have a new blade in my 10m sigma.its from diatech but i need a red brick or something quick expose the diamonds but any new blades id certainly try out.

D

DHTiling

I have a new blade in my 10m sigma.its from diatech but i need a red brick or something quick expose the diamonds but any new blades id certainly try out.

A chunk of Sandstone is the best to expose new diamonds...:thumbsup:

N

Nardini

I have been using a DNA blade for the past couple of months and I can say, hand on heart, that it is brilliant! After cutting a mixed bag of porc (about 100m2 of actual cut tiles), marble (probably about the same) and some terracotta - And a half pallet of quartzite - it still glistens it's diamonds at me. It's pretty fast and chip-free as well, so, hang the expense and get yourself one! :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Montolit DNA Blades NEW at Trade tiler. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen