Mlt

Search the forum,

Discuss Mlt in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com.

I

Italy

I din't write that planks were high end work........... I was responding to Antonio's comment about sizes of tiles used.

Try reading properly before making an ill-judged comment.
I have read correttamente.non was a response to antonio.
because I had not yet spoken. antonio is a response to the photo you posted.
unfortunately I am not able to translate the response that created this mess.
but more or less I have something I understand.
dear @Tom Astley I'm just a poor tiler, but they are always available for advice to raise the level of my work, because as they say in Italy, only the foolish never change his mind.
wishes for a Merry Christmas :)

Reply to Mlt in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen